ELEMENTARY 2ND GRADE TEACHER Job ID: 2902
Date of Availability: 08/29/2023
Highly Qualified Teacher
Experience working with elementary age children and their families
Demonstrated ability to maintain positive communications
Maintains confidentiality at all times
Reports to: Elementary Principal
Rudyard Area Schools currently seeks to hire a full time Michigan certified teacher for 2nd grade.
• Must have a valid teaching certificate from an accredited university/college.
• Must be Highly Qualified under NCLB requirements for a self-contained elementary teaching assignment.
• Individuals must be highly motivated, dynamic, energetic teacher committed to working as part of a highly dedicated
team to ensure all students receive a top-quality education.
• Is “open minded” and willing to try different skill sets for the good of the students and the school team.
• Is data driven and able to meet the needs of all learners through differentiated instruction in the general education
• A strength in the area of building rapport with students and positive parent relationships is a must
• Possesses a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
• Understands the State and Common Core State Standards and how to implement them in the classroom and/or
individual or small group setting.
• Prepares and implements curriculum and instruction for the specific grade level taught
• Creates a classroom environment that is diverse in set up to meet the needs of individual learning styles
• Plans activities and assignments/projects that is relevant to the students individual needs
• Has a positive attitude and can work well in a team environment
• Proficient in the use of technology to access electronic databases, grade books, and email.
• Proficient in classroom and student management techniques
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with parents and professionals
• Proven ability to implement innovative methods of teaching using offline and online resources will be an added advantage
Employment: 2023- 2024 School year
Evaluation: Ongoing per state requirement
Wages and Fringes: Commensurate with RFT Master Agreement
Applications due: Until filled
Apply to: https://www.applitrack.com/eup...
Rudyard Area Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online