ELEMENTARY 1ST GRADE TEACHER
Job ID: 2903
Date Available: 08/29/2023
Qualifications: Highly Qualified Teach
Experience working with elementary age children and their families
Demonstrated ability to maintain positive communications
Maintains confidentiality at all times
Reports to: Elementary Principal
Position Summary: Rudyard Area Schools currently seeks to hire a full time Michigan certified teacher for 1st grade.
- Must have a valid teaching certificate from an accredited university/college.
- Must be Highly Qualified under NCLB requirements for a self-contained elementary teaching assignment.
- Individuals must be highly motivated, dynamic, energetic teacher committed to working as part of a highly dedicated team to ensure all students receive a top-quality education.
- Is “open minded” and willing to try different skill sets for the good of the students and the school team.
- Is data driven and able to meet the needs of all learners through differentiated instruction in the general education classroom.
- A strength in the areas of building rapport with students and positive parent relationships is a must
- Possesses a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
- Understands the State and Common Core State Standards and how to implement them in the classroom and/or individual or small group setting.
- Prepares and implements curriculum and instruction for the specific grade level taught
- Creates a classroom environment that is diverse in set up to meet the needs of individual learning styles
- Plans activities and assignments/projects that is relevant to the student’s individual needs
- Has a positive attitude and can work well in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of technology to access electronic databases, grade books, and email.
- Proficient in classroom and student management techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with parents and professionals
- Proven ability to implement innovative methods of teaching using offline and online resources will be an added advantage
Employment: 2023- 2024 School year
Evaluation: Ongoing per state requirement
Wages and Fringes: Commensurate with RFT Master Agreement
Applications due: Until filled
Apply to: https://www.applitrack.com/eup...
Rudyard Area Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.